The MERAS AGM will be held from 7pm to 8.30pm on Wednesday, 8 September, by Zoom.
All MERAS members are invited to attend and have been provided a link to the meeting via email on 21 August.
If you didn’t receive the email please ensure your contact details are up to date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – we need your information to send you ballot forms.
- Approve the minutes of the previous AGM
- Receive and consider the NRC Chair’s report
- Receive and consider the MERAS Co-Leaders’ report(s)
- Receive and approve the annual audited accounts for MERAS
- Consider Constitutional remits proposed by the National Representatives Council (to be distributed next week)
- Consider any other such business as the majority of MERAS members present may accept for consideration.